Monday, November 1, 2010

Relationship and Happiness

Spending more time with loved one is very important. It gives you the opportunity to bond and get along with each other better. People who tend to spend more time with loved ones tend to be happier. It makes me happy when i spend time with my family because i know those are the people that will always support me and give me advice in what i do. It makes me feel closer and more open to them so we can talk about anything.

   Gratitude is being thankful or appreciating for something. Every person shows gratitude at points in life. I have learned to be thankful for others who help me. I think its the correct and respectful way to treat someone after they have done something for you. Gratitude in a relationship can be very important to build a stronger relationship. Having a stronger relationship will benefit both. It can also make one another feel better.

    Sacrifice is a very tough decision to make. In life many people will have to sacrifice something they like doing to make someone else happy. In a relationship there are can many sacrifices a person goes through in order to not lose a loved one. For example a guy can sacrifice playing in s ports team to go live with his wife that he loves so much because she wants him to move with her for school. If the guy decides to move and forget about the sport he loves playing can be considered a sacrifice. He believed even though he sacrificed what he loved he can still be happy because it can make his relationship stronger.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Steven, please make sentence shorter. For example, "It makes me happy when i spend time with my family because i know those are the people that will always support me and give me advice in what i do." You can break this sentence into two sentences. And please capitalize the letter "i".

    ReplyDelete