Friday, November 12, 2010

Things Im Grateful for

   There are many things i am grateful of. One thing i am grateful for is for having good health. I am grateful about that because if I didn't have good health my life wouldn't be the same. Being health gives me the opportunity to do many things. I am also grateful for my family, without them I don't know where I would be right now. They always give me advice and help me out in what they can. I think they have raised me well and I love them for always being there for me. Since i was small they fed me and took care of me to grow healthy. I am also grateful for having the ability to play the sport I love, which is soccer. That is the sport I loved playing ever since I was little. I really enjoy being able to play the sport. I am grateful for the education that I am getting. Education is very important now and not many people have the opportunity to get it. People don't take advantage of the opportunity but I am happy that I have the chance and I'm taking advantage of it because i know it will be helpful for my future. I am grateful for so many other things as well which makes me who I am. Without many of the things I have done and received, I wouldn't be the person who I am now. But I am really grateful for what I have received.

1 comment:

  1. There are so many things people may take for granted and maybe it is just because they are young. Then there are people who have a lot of things they are grateful for. I agree with you that health is very important. If we didn’t have good health we would not be able to do what we want to do.
    Cap your "I."

    ReplyDelete