Wednesday, October 20, 2010

happiness at work

Working is an important thing about life. Everyone has to work in order to make money. It can either be hard work or easy work. It can get a person mad and stressed or they can be happy with what they do. I have had some experience in work and there are things I like about it and other things I don't. I don't like that sometimes it can take time and I can't do some things I want to do like hang out with my friends or family. What I like about it is that I get paid. That's the main reason for work but also because I  like helping others.

     Happiness at work can also depend on who you work with and the things you do. The way you communicate at work with other workers is very important because if people dont get along it is going to be very difficult to be happy at work. Currently I am not working but I would like to find a job that I like and can communicate well with others so I can be happy at the job. Then for the future I want to work doing something i really like and maybe get payed more but the most important thing I want is to be happy at work and not be worried and stressed so much about work.

No comments:

Post a Comment